Monday, February 05, 2007

The Great Journey

I have been on a great journey. I have trvelled from this place to the faraway lands, where the kings bow down to their subjects and where the fish fly and the birds swim. I have been to the edge of the world and dared to look over, knowing that it might drive me mad, and marvelled at the endless expnse of nothing I encountered. Truly I have looked into the abyss, and now I return unto you a changed man. A wiser man. A man reborn.

But enough of that crap. I have been away from the internet for quite a while. This might seem a sorry state of affairs for a guy who is a web developer but in reality I rarely have the time to just "Go for a surf" these days. I complain and whinge alot but since my last post, I have read 3 novels (excellent ones but I'll get to that), watched 2 1/2 series of Babylon 5 (also very cool but if you haven't watched them yet you are unlikely to), had a rent inspection, washed a few dishes... Alright, so my excuses are lame. Sue me.

The important point is that I am back. I am feeling "ze passion". "Do you remember the ze passion, Tony? It must have been hard for you, to hear zem say dat disco is dead." Sorry I slipped into some Cassanova Frankenstein for a minute there.

There is more but it deserves it's own post.

P.S. There is a lovely post on Netties blog where she is complaining about having to drive to Stoneville to get internet acces. Well, I am on dial-up. If I want effective access to the internet, I am ALSO better of driving to Stoneville.

P.P.S. Check out the new Pilbara Health and Beilby websites. This is what I do. And it's awesome.

1 comment:

Nettie said...

Ooh, you've journeyed to a great pace where blogs change overnight! fOR a second there I thought I'd linked to the wrong page!
Good to have you back!