Thursday, November 02, 2006

One Week

Wow, a whole week has gone by and I haven't posted anything to the blog. I feel kinda bad, like I just kicked a puppy or something.

Well, to be fair, it's assignment and test time at uni (tomorrow's my last official day. Then come the exams), it's crunch time at work, I hardly have the time to say hello to my family, and also, I'm almost out of hours on my cruddy dial-up account. You do remember dial-up right.

I hate assignments. And clients. These are the things that require preparation. I have decided that what I actually don't like is preparation. It seems that whenever something requires a decent amount of prep work, that's when I tune out.

I like tests. Tests just happen. Either you know your stuff or you don't. There is no point trying at the very last second to get anything done.

Ah well, I'm rambling and I promise I'll try and say something good soon.

4 comments:

Nettie said...

Wait till you don't do a post for over a month - then you'll feel really bad, and trust me, that'll happen.

Is it just me, or is your profile changing ever so slightly each time I log on here???

Anonymous said...

That's if Nettie will let you get away without posting for a month...;-)

Wolfbyte said...

Thanks guys. And for reference, my profile hasn't changed since I wrote it in a bleary eyed sleep-state at the very beginning.

Of course, my profiles are all over the place so it might be difficult to say.

Nettie said...

Ok, so it's just me. I just thought maybe you were messing with us and were changing one or two words every now and then, just to test us.

Hmm, actually, that's a pretty cool idea (even if I do so so myself!), I must keep that in mind.