Saturday, October 21, 2006

So it begins

Welcome to One Track Mind, More Than One Train. If you are here then you probably know what a blog is. I have wanted to create a blog for some time now but I just never seemed to know how to get started. Then one day (not so long ago) I met Richard Giles.

Richard is a world-renowned blogger and podcaster and he'd come to do a talk on communications for a breakfast I was attending.

Richard said to me:
There is nothing to starting a blog. You just do it. Then it's up to you to keep it up to date and keep your readers interested.

In that spirit I have started. Now let's see if I can keep it going.

8 comments:

Nettie said...

Yes well, you finally started one. Now we'll just see if you dribble shit on the net as well as you do in real life :)

Wolfbyte said...

Someone had to make a smart-alec comment. I'm just glad it was someone who knew me well enough to get away with it.

Cheers ___face

Nettie said...

Your're more than welcome!

Wolfbyte said...

Thanks for the support Richard. I'm still shocked and stunned about the relatively immediate turnaround on that comment. Are you omnipotent?

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the experiment, but I best come clean. :)

I simply chant Technorati several times (and subscribe to a rss feed for a vanity search).

Nettie said...

Ok, just ignore my comment on the experiment post...

Anonymous said...

AAAAAHHHH Richard you have ruined my life :) My husband talks about you all the time!! And this started BEFORE the bloody blogg.
No really great job honey you can have R.G. as your hero/idol/god if you like

Anonymous said...

Oh no. Hope I'm not ruining marriages.

I'm happy to be a mate that he emails or chats with :). As fun as it was to be omnipotent for an evening :)